Pharmacists will know the legal requirements to obtain and maintain their immunization certificatin.
Texas Tech University Health Sciencies Center Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit you must watch the recorded webinar and complete the post-test. You must receive a minumum of 70% on the post-test at which time you will be prompted to complete a program evaluation form.
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
- Describe the legal requirements for pharmacist immunization certification and continuing education in Texas
- Explain legal responsibilities of the physician and the pharmacist in immunization administration
- Identify the required components of an immunization protocol in Texas
- Explain age requirements for persons to be eligible to receive immunizations from a pharmacist
- Describe Texas law and rules regarding reporting to physicians of pharmacist-provided immunizations
Rachel Basinger, Pharm.D.
Brief Bio : Rachel Basinger, PharmD, BCPS is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy Amarillo. She received her PharmD from The University of Texas College of Pharmacy. She completed a PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency at Christus Santa Rosa Health System in San Antonio, Texas and a PGY2 Geriatric Specialty Residency at UNC Hospitals and Clinics in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. She practices under a collaborative agreement at the Texas Tech Internal Medicine clinic.
Disclosure : The presenter has no actual or potential conflict of interest related to this presentation. The speaker has no financial relationships with regard to this presentation to disclose.
Release Date: Sep 1, 2020
Credit Expiration Date: Sep 1, 2023