Catalog of Courses: To view all available Live and Home Study/Distance programs please select the corresponding tab at the bottom of this page.
Resume a Course: To resume a course, login to your account and go to "Pending Programs/CE" in the top gray toolbar. Select the "Distance" tab and the course you want to resume.
CPE Credit: In addition to completing the requirements stated for each program, you must enter your eProfile ID and your DOB (MMDD) upon registration so that your credit will be processed. Per ACPE, all credit is to be processed within 60 days of course completion. If you suspect your credit has not processed within 24 hours of completing a course, please contact Kristin Bell, 806-414-9798. Participants assume responsibility for credit not processed due to inaccurate or missing eProfile ID and/or DOB.
NABP eProfile: Per ACPE and the NABP, all continuing education credit is to be posted to participants' NABP eProfile within the NABP's eMonitor system. If you do not have or remember your eProfile ID or would like more information regarding the NABP eMonitor system please click here to be transferred to their website.
Tools Needed to View Programs on this Site: Internet Browser, Media Player, Adobe Reader, and Audio Capabilities
TSBP Requirements: For the latest informaton on current TSBP requirements for pharmacists, please visit the TSBP CE website here.
- Preceptor Mini-Series 1: Preceptor Pharm Tools - 3 hours CE credit
- Preceptor Mini-Series 2: Adventures in Interprofessional Precepting - 3 hours CE credit
- Preceptor Mini-Series 3: A Resident Preceptor's Experience: It's Not as Easy as it Looks - 1.5 hours CE credit
- Preceptor Mini-Series 4: A Glimpse Into the Life of a Community Pharmacy Preceptor - 1.5 hours CE credit
- Preceptor Mini-Series 5: A Change of Heart: An Interprofessional Mini-Series - 3 hours CE credit
- Preceptor Mini-Series 6: The Reason I Jump: An Interprofessional Mini-Series - 3.5 hours CE credit
- Updates in Texas Pharmacy Law - 1 hour CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)
- Updates in Texas Pharmacy Law 2020 - 1 hour CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)
- Pain and Gain: The Opioid Crisis, Texas State Board of Pharmacy and You - 1 hour CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)
- Best Practices in Pain Management - 1 hour CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)
- Prescribing and Monitoring of Controlled Substances in the Management of Chronic Pain - 1 hour CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)
- Prescribing and Monitoring of Controlled Substances: A Focus on the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program - 1 hour of CE credit (also available for Pharmacy Technicians)